[meteorite-list] Clarification of Sale... Auctions on Ebay.

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 3 10:08:06 2006

Hello,

Just a quick note since there have been a few questions concerning my 50%
off sale on SOME select items.

My wording was probably note accurate enough.

ALL of the items that are 50% off have been put up for auctions. The
starting price in some cases is 50% off. Some are at 40%, 30% etc. THERE ARE
NO BUY IT NOW ITEMS involved with this sale. ONLY select items and they are
regular auction (You got to bid on them) items.

IN the old days I had 50% off everything sales. THIS IS NOT THE OLD DAYS and
I don't do that anymore. However I put some nice discounts on some SELECT
pieces. So if you have been watching a piece over the many months that it
has been listed YOU will realize that it is now a good deal.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

You can check all auctions on this page by clicking onto auctions only.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham