[meteorite-list] Ebay Auctions ending - incredible values

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 3 08:23:14 2006

Good Morning, for those of you not bidding on the 20 million $ Mars
Rock............

I have 12 auctions ending today. Some are worth a look even if you have no
intention of bidding:

KILLER Sikhote-alin oriented button. This is a meteorite version of a
tektite button:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200031502579

LUNARS:
NWA 2977 Gabbro
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200031520870

NWA 482
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200031195306 and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200031683475

MARS, DAG 476
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200031686397 and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200031148458

There are more wildly-shapped Sikhote-alin and Gibeon Meteorites.

Just do a search on my username (catchafallingstar.com) or click on "view
sellers other items" from one of the above auctions. OR..click on my "ME"
page below for all the links:
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

Thanks for taking time to look at real meteorites on ebay.

Have a nice day..............

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038