[meteorite-list] FW: FANTASTIC AUCTIONS, UP TO 50% off some Collection Items!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 2 23:39:45 2006

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren_at_gilanet.com]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 9:37 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: FANTASTIC AUCTIONS, UP TO 50% off some Collection Items!

Hello,

Now is the time!? I have listed over 70 auctions. Some starting at 0.99
cents (Cool Ones). Also, I have selected some of my more expensive items and
discounted them, some up to 50% off of my Collection Price!? Worth a look
and a ponder, for sure. ?Many new items have been added over the last week
and many more to come.? Over 500 more specimens to be added over the next 2
months.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Check auctions or wander through the maze of 700 Meteorite items!!!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham