[meteorite-list] AD: Rabimmel Day Sale

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 11 09:49:19 2006

Ho list,

it?s St.Martin?s Day, thus I have to buy a lampion.
To realize this keen project, I?ll sell some stuff at low prrrices:

DaG 318
Libya, found 1997,
tkw 4.236kg
Riker boxed fullslice 64 grams 190$.
(the most unstriking H3, I know of. Bought it once from Buehler).

KAINSAZ,
The CO3.1 fall from 1937.
Rikered 86.3grams
Folks, if a Chladni?s Heir is selling a Kainsaz, then you simply can forget
about that hefty weathered material offered during the last years from
recent finds,
My one is absolutely fall-fresh and NOT oxydized.
Price ? yep, you get it for that, what the rotten stuff costs: 23.17$/g =
2000$

Aah, another historic Cabonaceous: VIGARANO
I have 12 little cuts left, from 0.10g to 0.75g.
Prrrrrrice 100$/g. Compare with web, where they start at 250$ and on ebay
they bring 300$+, don?t they Peter?
(Would be interesting for resale..).

And let?s carry on with history:
The 1st and the 5th US-Fall I have here in affordable sizes and more than
competitive prices!
5 fragments from WESTON are left. 0.55g ? 2.35g, two of them nicely fresh,
another one has a little crust. Anyone here to sell them cheaper than my
60$/g?
Aaaaand a last slice, very fresh too of DRAKE CREEK I brought back from the
show. 1.62grams. If I price the better available Weston at 60$, why not
Drake Creek too?

Gosh, if I wouldn?t be so lazy, I?d load up all the micromounts on ebay

Let?s google a little bit for B?R?BA ? some write, that despite the tkw of
18kg, there was only 1kg or so ever available.
I enter: ?Bereba meteorite sale?
Results:
Dealer A 180$/g
Dealer B 250$/g
Dealer C 150$/g
Dealer D is just working on his page, but I know them, he?s not the cheapest
with Bereba
Captain B - ask him, for what he was selling them out.
That was google.

I?ve a flat fragment = nice surface here, with a super-nice net of shock
veins ? 6.18g.
No, I?m sober ? what about 75$/g ?
Hey and if you are a good boy or girl, I?ll give you the fine larger
fragment from our show case ? remember the Munich pics.
33.41g it has ? for 70$/g.

Huh, I had some argues with my compadre, who was not amused, that in my show
report here on the list, I praised all other tables and dealers,
but not or own presentation and assortment on the Munich show.
Perhaps some eyewitnesses could make some words here, whether they liked our
booth or not, to disprove the hypothesis that modesty kills.

Hum, what more I find in our boxes..
Oman main masses seems to get popular again, Huh Mike?

DHOFAR 558
Zufar, Oman
Found 2001
Tkw 680g

Main Mass 651g 400$.

Zaklodzie
Possible fall, Ungrouped E-Anchondrite, yummy.
Small slices up to 8g 50buxx a gram.

You want a COSMIC ONION, but you feel a revulsion to buy from Chicago?s
pride?
Conatct me, we have a slice with such an incredible accident of cosmic
nature left.

Aaand ?Heirs don?t beat me up!
Only, solely and by way of the exception of St.Martin?s Day:
A single slice of our new Moon 4483 ? 1.015g for 1000$.

But now I have to stop, before I ruin myself.
And don?t come next week and ask me for such prices, it is a special.

Email for details
And now to all to you a nice weekend (and a fine St.Martin?s day).

Martin

(PS. If I only could remember the price of our Air with Paris label
 I think
I?ll keep it for the other Martin on the list).