[meteorite-list] AD: Micro-membrane boxes on eBay start at ~5 cents ea. (in 24 pak)

From: R. N. Hartman <rhartman04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Mar 25 23:55:42 2006

Hello List:

Because of recent discussion on the list regarding our remarkable little
micro-boxes (love them like our children!!!!), I have been placing sets of
various quantities on ebay for the past several weeks, so the bidders can
determine what they want to pay! I have two sets listed now and will add
auctions periodically for a bit longer. (Some collectors have made some
very good deals for themselves so far.)

Happy bidding!

Thanks,

Ron