[meteorite-list] MetBull, additions, synonyms, alternative names.

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 19:50:51 2006

Hello Jeff,

Can you also add to the search engine the correct spelling for
Okechobee, i.e., Okeechobee, and perhaps also Lake Okeechobee, for those
who are searching for this meteorite under its correct location spelling
and/or its actual find location (3/4 of a mile offshore in Lake
Okeechobee)? Much appreciated.

David