[meteorite-list] MetBull, additions, synonyms, alternative names.

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 18:51:49 2006

I add lots of things to the indices of the database that you never
see. If you have an alternate spelling for a meteorite you think
should be included, even if it is not recognized by the NomCom, by
all means send it to me. This will allow a search to succeed, even
though your spelling is not acknowledged as a synonym. For example,
a search on "Wolfe Creek" now succeeds in finding Wolf Creek.

jeff