[meteorite-list] Any interesting (?) Chinese tektite

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 06:32:11 2006

Hello Dirk,

Dirk asked; "Are you sure it is within the glass or some substance on the
surface only?'

It does not appear to be on the surface, but I am not sure how the tektite
was cleaned. I did not get the tektite somehwhat dirty as most chinese
tektites usually are. Dimples were clean.

I just added a forth photograph, using the camera's flash...and holding it
to try to give the camera another color to help show a little more color.
(My old Nikon finally broke after much abuse and I do not really like my
current camera.)

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltektitechin76g.html

If you would like Dirk, I could send it to you, as you much more experienced
with tektites then I am.

Clear Skies,
Mark
www.meteoritearticles.com