[meteorite-list] Any interesting (?) Chinese tektite

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 06:02:13 2006

Mark,
  Are you sure it is within the glass or some
substance on the surface only? The photo as you said
shows nothing. Sometimes Chinese tektites and other
Chinese rocks and artifacts meet up with artifical
chemicals, food stuffs and other interesting Chinese
techniques or accidents.
  If in fact it is the glass itself it deserves some
careful study.
  Dirk...Tokyo

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltektitechin76g.html