[meteorite-list] ebay sniping

From: kenoneill_at_kenoneill.com <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 17:05:17 2006

Hi all,
I've used www.auctionstealer.com and won many auctions. I have used it to
win approx 100 auctions , it let me down once.

Why use a snipe tool ? As a buyer it gets you a better price because it
tends to stop the bidder, who can't bear losing at any cost, bidding up just
to beat you and paying over the odds to have the satisfaction of winning.

Using snipe tools to stop overzealous bidders is not really what the seller
wants, but the facts are a buyer wants the lowest price and will, given the
opprtunity, seek the means to achieve this. Whereas the seller wants the
highest price and will look to increase their profit margin whatever way
they can, you won't be in business for long by giving the stuff away.

Bidding your sniped price early will more often lead to you losing the
auction. If you don't believe me put it to the test.

Sniping saves the buyer money and wins more auctions.

Ken