AW: [meteorite-list] Fwd: METEOR CONTEMPORARY POETRY PROJECT

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 13:04:41 2006

The URL is www.rathergood.com/moon_song

The same guy (Tim Veitch) did a series of commercials for a chain of
sandwich shops (Quiznos), after he was discovered online by viral video. Of
course, this predates the viral video movement by 3 or 4 years... his stuff
is weird enogh to be really funny. But weird. I like it in an avant-garde,
starving-college-artist way.

Tracy Latimer