[meteorite-list] AD: 25% OFF ALL EBAY BUY IT NOW ITEMS

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 22 06:20:46 2006

Dean,

You are wrong as usual. A simple apology for your misinformation is all that
is required. I think you must have huffed too much paint fumes as a kid or
were dropped on your head one too many times if you think I am from Florida
or that I care for Jack Daniel's.

Why is it that you will not go to Tucson, anymore? Could it be that you took
three List Members for $50,000? Do you remember your bogus going out of
business sale? I am sure most List Members do, talk about a scam. You sold a
1,000 pounds of meteorites for 12 cents a gram stating this is all you would
ever have because you were going out of business. You showed pictures of
crusted material but supplied tier five material instead. You then used the
money to buy a 1000 pounds more, sell it a few weeks later for 5 cents a
gram in Germany showing complete disregard for your fellow dealer with false
promises. The dealers you burned sure remember and I clearly remember
hearing about it first-hand for months.

It is simple, Dean. Stop lying and we will stop exposing you. By the way,
the permit from Oman is real. You insult our German friends who obtained it
by saying any differently. Get yourself a Speak-and-Spell, it is greatly
needed.

Tired of Dean's B.S.

Adam