[meteorite-list] AD: 25% OFF ALL EBAY BUY IT NOW ITEMS

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 22 06:38:18 2006

Adam you are so full of it that you are not even
thinking strait. I have no idea what you are talking
about. You certainly have some facts screwed up
because I have never made a 1000 kilo meteorite sale
in my life. Your head is so glue filled that even your
math is awry. Lets see, I sold 1000 kilos of
meteorites at 12 cents a gram and got $50,000. I must
have went to a different school than you. Or maybe
sniffed a little less glue. You should check your
grade four math before you dream up whiskey filled
stories.
Also, I have never ever said or told anybody that I
was going out of the meteorite business. Yes, I did
slow down for a while last year after leaving canada,
going travelling for 6 months and then being slow
getting things up and running again. And I did sell of
a lot of inventory before I left Canada. But anybody
who bought 200 kilos of meteorites from me always knew
I could get them more (And usually do).
As usual your dreamed up stories is as hole filled as
the fraud you generally use when you sell new
meteorites as being more scientifically important than
they really are (Which you usually do).
And I wonder who I sold 1000 kilos of meteorites to?
Thats a new one on me as I have never sold 1000 kilos
of meteorites in one shot in my life (And have never
had a single $120,000 deal).
Go have another shooter and leave everybody alone
DEAN