[meteorite-list] AD: 25% OFF ALL EBAY BUY IT NOW ITEMS

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 22 01:31:28 2006

Hi Dean and List,

eBay store items are only being raised a couple of cents from the 3 cent
cost so I think there is no reason for alarm. If you always discount
something by 25%, is it really a sale? You also accused several dealers of
scare tactics stating that the influx of material has been seriously reduced
from NWA. NOW, you are stating the same thing in this latest advertisement.

Your exact statement:

"I am running very low of meteorites and am having such a hard time buying
meteorites in morocco nowadays"

You hammered other dealers for making similar statements and also accused
them of lying about legal issues being brought out at the August meeting in
Casablanca. I think you owe some apologies since you have now changed your
tune.

Regards,

Adam