[meteorite-list] AD: 25% OFF ALL EBAY BUY IT NOW ITEMS

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 22 00:17:47 2006

Ebays email yesterday informing of a massive fee
increase in ebay stores next month has motivated me to
put more work on my websites and in the future to rely
less on ebay. 95% of my meteorites sales come from my
website nowadays anyway as most of my regular
customers check it every few days anyway (Although I
wont be doing much website updating now until november
as I am running very low of meteorites and am having
such a hard time buying meteorites in morocco nowadays
that I am keeping everything that I am buying now for
the munich show).
I want to run down my ebay buy it now items so they
will be easier to organize later so if there is
anything in my ebay store buy it nows (Meteorites or
anything else) you can take a 25% discount. Email me
with the list of items that you want before you buy
them. My ebay id is AMUNRE.
Also, my website www.meteoriteshop.com has been having
meteorites get sold as fast as I could list them the
last month but any meteorite still indicated as
available 25% off also. Actually, pretty much anything
on all of my websites (except meteorite
classifications which we can offer for $69 plus a thin
section - Or $29 extra to make the thin section) you
can take 25% off also.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com