[meteorite-list] Ad: Incredible Seymchan pallasite slice.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 22 00:17:18 2006

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ180010348649

I have just loaded a slice of Seymchan on ebay that I
think most list-members would love to look at! I
bought one in France that was 2 cm thick and had it
split with a wire saw into 3 slices. This is the only
one for sale right now, as I have sold one and hold
the other two in my collection for the future.

This is the most unique piece I have ever seen.

Michael Farmer
I will be out of the country until mid-August on two
seperate expeditions, so very little email contact. I
will however be updating the list on Norway in person
with Bob Haag and Robert Ward, we are teaming up and
will be in the strewnfield before long...............

Michael Farmer