[meteorite-list] Re: Tucson 2006....see you in one week

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 02:41:25 2006

Ye Ha!

I am packed and ready to go!. Finally secured a couple of rooms, don't know
why I always wait to the last minute. A reminder for anybody considering
staying at the Econo Lodge Tucson, Don't!, they are scam artists who will
add hundreds of dollars worth of charges to your credit card, even before
you arrive. When you check in, they speak perfect English and then, all of a
sudden, talk their native language from India if you have a complaint, stay
away, it ain't worth it! They tried to hoodwink me out of $870.00 last year.
It took me months to beat them at their own game.

Enough of that, let the good times roll! I am ready for some sun after a
record setting 30 something days of straight rain here in Seattle with two
more weeks in the forecast. Being a weatherman in Western Washington State
should be the easiest job in the world, just predict rain and you will be
99% accurate. The only thing worth sticking around here for are the Seattle
Seahawks, who are Super Bowl bound. I think I am beginning to rust from all
of the rain. I am definitely ready for some bellywash (Beer and Margaritas)
and some noxious wine (supplied by Mike Martinez) to stop the oxidation.

I will be in the buying mode this year so this should prove to fun. Time to
add more booty to my treasure chest.

Hope to see you at the show. For those not going this year, there is always
next year.

Take Care,

Adam