[meteorite-list] georgetown--I knew it

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 02:26:39 2006

Et voil?, another victim:

http://cgi.ebay.com/17-gran-iron-meteorite-slice-MILLY-MILLY_W0QQitemZ6600270975QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

what have say? I never sale this slice of australian
meteorite.....and calculate moritz sale this material
for Euro 12/gr.

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/37-gram-slice-of-Georgetown-australian-IIICD-iron_W0QQitemZ6593390635QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> Am I like, psychic or what?????
>

> Elton
> Tie down your camel carefully. Because if you leave
> your camel loose, he
> will poke his nose under your tent. Once his nose is
> under the tent, the
> rest of the camel is sure to follow.--Old Bedouin
> proverb

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it