[meteorite-list] meteorites without specimen cards

From: Stefan Brandes <brandes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 16:06:42 2006

Steve,
in November I bought four slices from you,
three WITHOUT any specimen card only one with a reference card from
BA-Meteorites.

I personally think it would be fine to know the history of a piece,
if it?s still an original slice, or if it had been crushed to pieces by
someone,
selling cracks without reference....

just a thought
Stefan