[meteorite-list] chondrule questions

From: Phil Morgan <pkmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 18:56:07 2006

Hello everyone,
I recently cut a little NWA and am interested in any opinions on some things
I found in it. This is my first attempt at taking pictures through my
rather inexpensive microscope but hopefully you'll get the idea.

Does this look like one of those bleached chondrules that Jeff Kuyken has
mentioned?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/meteorite/e973c3f2.jpg

Is this some sort or chondrule congolmeration? I seem to see a barred
section enclosed by another type?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/meteorite/a3b337c2.jpg

This chondrule doesn't have much definition except for a slight "armor" but
looks like it has some sort of metallic inclusion. Is that what it looks
like to anyone else? How would this form?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/meteorite/01f7d48c.jpg

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Phil