[meteorite-list] meteorites without specimen cards

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 15:01:47 2006

Hi and good afternoon list.Something that really pisses me off is when you
buy a meteorite on ebay,from either prominent meteorite people or people
who are not so reliable.I just picked up a 40 slice of julesburg,colorado
with a huss # on it and it came WITHOUT a specimen card.I admit,I have
sold on ebay without specimen cards,I do not like it,but I have nothing to
send if I have not gotten a card from someone who sends the piece to
me.Then I have to write out on an index card the item name.It would be
nice if we all could send cards with our pieces.Any thoughts from anyone
else who has had this problem?

                                     steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!