[meteorite-list] meteorites without specimen cards

From: Kevin Forbes <vk3ukf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 15:11:23 2006

Hi, a few times, I have had several specimens turn up on the same day, most
with cards a few without, without can mean I have to do a search of my
purchases over the last couple of months looking for the seller. The mystery
meteorite search. I believe a meteorite should be shipped with name card and
receipt, not that hard is it? It could be just an overload of orders need
sending quick smart, to clear the decks. Always grateful to receive though,
even if no card with specimen.
Kevin.