[meteorite-list] Book "Nanodiamonds"

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 20 11:41:13 2006

Hi.
Right now I have some more informations about this book.

This will be book "NANODIAMONDS" with section about "Extraterrestrial
diamonds".

So I need all types of photos with high resolution (min 200DPI).
Canyon Diablo zones with nanodiamonds (tnx for Mr Kashuba)
All kind of urelites, C chondites etc.
Microscope photos of nanodiamonds and photos of specimens (slices, complete
specimens)

Book will be also in english, so I think if Your photos will be used You can
receive a free copy to Your library collection :) Ofcourse book is writen by
polish university.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195