[meteorite-list] Ferro Meteorico Lionle Co Kansas L. 70

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:35:23 -0600

Hi, Matteo, Bernd, List

    After being referred to another UP address,
I couldn't get the image to display, so was deprived
of a look at the picture. I guessed on the basis of
the date and the transliteration of "lyon" and "lion."
    Now, we have meteorite heraldry: "lion couchant,"
a curious "scientific" description even for the 1890's!

Sterling K. Webb