SV: [meteorite-list] moss meteorite for private collecters

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 16:40:49 2006

Bjorn,
Morten and I have told the weight of our find.
Johannsons stone weight is known.
Outhouse stone weight is known.
Storage company stone's weight is known.
The only stone which the weight is unkown is the stone
you and Michael Mazur have.
Morton can not update his known weight, nor can I if
you refuse to tell the weight of the stone you have.
What are you hiding from the list? Simply tell us the
weight of the stone you recovered.
Michael Farmer

http://home.online.no/~bsoerhei/astro/meteor/060714/moss.html