SV: [meteorite-list] moss meteorite for private collecters

From: B Soerheim <astrogeo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 16:17:26 2006

List,
Take a look at my page, there is some information on
this theme. And I actually think this is the most correct
figure among all given, so far.

http://home.online.no/~bsoerhei/astro/meteor/060714/moss.html

See also my previous postings in August.
Could even be M. Bilet would like to update his own figure from
his last posting on the theme, but only he knows...

Regards,
Bj?rn S?rheim