[meteorite-list] Micro/Macromount Availability- Where did they Go?

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 15:00:07 2006

Hello Mike,

I disagree with your comment, "Anyone who charges $4.00 shipping for a micro
in the USA is ripping off their customers. They are just trying to make
money on the shipping."

If my description has "Priority Shipping" of $4.05 clearly written and that
is what I pay for the stamp, no one is getting ripped off or intentionally
try to "make extra money". As I stated in my previous post, bidders simply
need to ask that items be shipped in a padded envelope and/or to combine
items to save on shipping - Prior, During or After the transaction. I firmly
believe in the box for extra shipping protection, but ultimately it is up to
the customer.

That's my last on this simple discussion regarding shipping practices.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection