[meteorite-list] Micro/Macromount Availability- Where did they Go?

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 14:49:36 2006

Hello Mike, Tracy and List,

I've already emailed Mike directly but since two members have openly brought
it up, I am more than willing to combine shipping on eBay sales. I often let
people wait two or three weeks in order to build up items to combine the
shipping, making the $4.05 Priority charge worth it to them. My preferred
way of shipping within the US is by Priority Mail because of the added
protection the Priority box provides. I ship in a standard brown box
overseas. I am more than happy to send a few small items in a padded
envelope at the customers request and responsibility (that meaning if they
insist that a particular item be shipped in an envelope against my
suggestion of a box). I will not ship fragile or thin slices in a padded
envelope, however. I think this is pretty much what the majority of the eBay
sellers would do. Basically, a simple email before bidding asking if a
certain item, or items, can be shipped in a padded envelope is all it takes.

Best regards and happy bidding,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection