[meteorite-list] New to list - an introduction

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 11:28:01 2006

Hello Mike,

Welcome back to the meteorite community Mike! I hope that you will find this Meteorite List interesting and that it will help you to enlarge both your collection and knowledge as well as you will also get the opportunity to help enlarging ours.
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)