[meteorite-list] New to list - an introduction

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 00:31:19 2006

Hello List,

I'm new to the list, but not new to meteorites, and I thought I would take
this first post to introduce myself. My name is Mike Bandli and I live in
Washington State. I started collecting and learning about meteorites in the
90's, but took a 5 year break from the hobby to pursue another unusual (and
expensive) hobby of collecting Space Program Hardware. I have a large
collection of flown and unflown hardware from Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and
the Space Shuttle. Over the last year I've decided to flip-flop and take a
break from Space Hardware and focus back on meteorites, which is my real
passion.

Anyway, in a nutshell, that is who I am. I look forward to talking to you
all in the future!

Cheers,

Mike Bandli