[meteorite-list] OT - Today in a italian TV program

From: moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 11:28:09 2006

Hi List members,

talking about Ensisheim,
I am going to be there this year.
My sister who lives in Germany will be taking me there, hence she has the
car.
So to my German list members, she lives in Spaichingen, what is the best way
there?
And Bernd, haven't seen you on the list lately, just mentioned that because
I love your responses and miss seeing your input,
but I do hope to meet you and Paulinchen ;-)
at the show.

With best regards,
Moni