[meteorite-list] Trade proposal

From: Lars Pedersen <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 3 12:51:46 2005

Hi

As you all know ... probably :-)

I try to make a small collection.
Cash is running very low, soI thought I would make a trade proposal.

Perhaps one of you would like to trade a rather big meteorite, for a Garmin
eTrex Legend GPS..... ?

It is in very fine condition (looks like new).

I am crazy in love with.... but cant afford to buy...... a good size
Sikote_Alin individual, or alternatively a rather big .... unrare.... black
stone.

Just laugh of me :-), but it is a desperate [housevifes..... ;-) ]
atempt to get a meteorite again.

My deapest sympathy the all who have been affected by the horricane in the
south of USA.

Crossing my fingers, and best to all of you
Lars Pedersen