[meteorite-list] NEW PolandMET Webpage !!!

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 20 18:09:52 2005

Hello
I was quiet for some weeks.
I use this time to finish some things here. But most of time I used to make
new design of my Meteorite Shop. I planed this from a year and finally
suitable time come and I spend around 2 weeks build entire new page.
I have really big pleasure to presend here my new page
http://www.polandmet.com
All Your suggestions or eventual error reports will be verry helpfull.

But ofcourse I have some new meteorites to announce. More will come soon.

NWA4048 [L3] Low TKW - verry nice specimen. I think its not paired material.
I find this one accidentaly in lot of 3kg weathered NWAs purchased in 2004
in Midelt.

NWA4046 [LL6] - polished full slices, verry nice.

NWAxxxx [MES] - Etched Iron Nodules from verry popular (right now)
mesosiderite. They are extremely beautifull when etched.

NWA2698 [HOW] - new slices of my howardite.

DHOFAR 908 and 911 [Lunar] - Fresh and colorfull Lunars !! Price for this
specimens is much lower than price from finder.

NWA1955 [H/L3-4] - last 4 full slices. Very interesting transitional
meteorite with alot of chondruls

NWA4047 [H4-5] - very fragile chondrite. Cutting and polishing was
difficult. But finally this meteorite show what he hide inside - cool
inclusions.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195