[meteorite-list] 3/2002 Interview with S. Arnold...A foreshadowing...

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 20 14:32:11 2005

Hi All,

I was reading more about Steve Arnold's amazing find, and, well felt a
touch of deja vu.

Then I remembered that back when I was on the board of directors of
the IMCA, I started an IMCA newsletter called The Fusion Crust. In the
first and only issue, I interviewed Steve Arnold in a section of the
newsletter I called the Meteorite Dealer Profile.

The interview can be read here, along with the rest of this issue.

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/FusionCrust_March2002.pdf

Sure enough, in his second response to my questions, he mentions
Brenham and metal detecting.

Happy reading.

Martin