[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 12:28:09 2005

I send money via registered letter to Sergey for pay
the meteorites and never one letter its go lost from
years I know Sergey. The unique zone where its
dangerous send money via mail its the Russia.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info