[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 12:15:28 2005

Please don't assume things, I have been to the Czech Republic several times
thank you. Visiting the country has nothing to do with the postal system. So
are you saying that should we visit Poland, we will see by walking around
the country that letters can never be opened and money stolen?

Ok people, you are really reading WAYYYYYYY tooooo much into what I said.
Let me say this, SENDING CASH in the mail is an invitation to THEFT, and
when your letter disappears, and then you get angry with the person you were
sending the cash to, you do not know if they got it and simply say they did
not, or if the post in your country, or in the receiving country stole it, I
mean come on, if a customs officer opens and envelope and out falls some
$100 bills, how many of you really think they will not simply pocket it?

Send cash, and you will be sorry sooner or later. I get cash often from eBay
sales, I have no problem with getting cash, but if it is lost on the way,
then problems for everyone involved.
Be warned.
Mike Farmer.