[meteorite-list] Best Wishes to Joel

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 7 20:21:46 2005

Joel,

  I want to join in with those who have recognized you
for the fine job and the hard work you put into making
Meteorite such a joy to read. If this truly is the
last issue, this fine magazine is going to be sorely
missed by all.

  More importantly though, I want to add my wishes for
a speedy recovery from whatever condition you are
dealing with. Though I have never had the pleasure of
meeting you in person, I have enjoyed the numerous
emails we have exchanged. I was always amazed at the
patience you had with me and all my many questions in
regard to the two articles you honored me by
publishing in Meteorite.

   Heartfelt and complete best wishes to you and your
family.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard