[meteorite-list] Best Wishes to Joel

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 7 03:43:58 2005

Hi List,

Today I received the latest issue of Meteorite Magazine and a note enclosed
mentioning it will be the last one. I was saddened to hear that Joel has be
seriously ill since August and is unable to continue the magazine. It's a
real testimonial to Joel's character that he persevered to get this current
issue out.

So I would like to extend my best wishes to Joel and the family and wish him
a speedy recovery. Joel has contributed so much to world of meteorites over
the years and it would be great if we could all give something back and let
him know we are thinking of him and the family through this difficult time.

Best wishes,

Jeff Kuyken
Meteorites Australia
www.meteorites.com.au