[meteorite-list] OT: Problems with the Met.Bulls

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 17:54:04 2005

Hi all,

I guess I'm not alone. The new MetBull doesn't open for me either,
although it did the first day it was presented and luckily I copied it
to my harddrive. All other pdf files work fine so it's not my acrobat
reader (I've even reinstalled that to no avail) The older MetBull #85
pdf file opens fine, but not any that are more recent than that.
Hopefully they release #89 in original or html format as well, but there
doesn't seem to be much consistency to their formats in years past. At
least I'll get a hard copy this summer.

Let us know if the answer is forthcoming.

David