[meteorite-list] OT: Problems with the Met.Bulls

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 18:34:39 2005

After reading that some of you were having problems opening #89 as a pdf
file, I tried it on two of my computers and it opened fine in both. My
desktop is an older Dell 8100 running Windows ME, IE 6.0.2 and Adobe Reader
6.0. My laptop is running on XP Home with Adobe Reader ver. 5.0 and IE 6.0.2.

I did, however, get a pop-up message when using the laptop (Adobe Reader
5.0) that if I had a problem with some of the file not displaying properly
that I should download and install the newest version of Adobe Reader.

Several month ago, I was having problems getting the Met. Bul #89 to open
when using my desktop using an older version of Adobe Reader. The problem
disappeared when I upgraded the program.

Best,
JKGwilliam