[meteorite-list] Earth Trojan asteroids

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 17:30:34 2005

Hi,

    Like old age, capture, at least orbital capture,
is better than the other most likely alternative,
they being, respectively, death and impact!

Sterling
Francis Graham wrote:
< Sterling and list, if it was real, it was a near
< miss closer than you realize. A near Earth asteroid
< passing in the direction of the Sun can be captured.
< Recall JE002E4, the temporary "extra moon" of Earth
< 2002-2004 that may have been a Saturn stage.
< Francis