[meteorite-list] Question about western USA

From: Martinh <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 10:22:06 2005

Hi Pierre,

Welcome to the US.

Here is a website that monitors the price of gas:

http://www.gaspricewatch.com/usgas_index.asp

However, I might suggest that unless you are really doing some serious
off road driving, a more fuel efficient car would be a better choice.
It would also be safer, a better driver, and more comfortable. Plus, I
think 22 mpg in a Blazer is unlikely. I suspect a mileage more between
15 and 20 is more likely.

Good luck and have fun.

Martin