[meteorite-list] Question about western USA

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 17:06:46 2005

Hello Pierre,

I have a Chevy Blazer and a Chevy Trailblazer. My Trailblazer always gets
better mileage.
So, if you are going to stick with a SUV you may want to compare rental
costs for both Chevys.
And if you can get them at comparable rental rates ..... get the Trailblazer
its better on gas and has more room.

Good Luck !!
Bob Evans