[meteorite-list] Question about western USA

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 10:04:51 2005

Hello to the List,

As I'm preparing a 3 weeks long trip to the western
states (California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada), I'm making
a budget and would like to have your help on the
following point.

I'll be renting a Chevrolet Blazer SUV and would like
to know the average price for a fuel load (it consumes
22MPG I think) or the price per gallon of fuel.

Maybe some list members have the same vehicle or a
similar SUV ?

Thanks,

Pierre-Marie Pel?
www.meteor-center.com

D?couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/