[meteorite-list] Lost packages

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 09:10:57 2005

Bob,
It's too bad that you didn't save the stub (receipt) form the money order.
I've had two different people (both list members) claim that they never
received money orders from me. With the help of the numbers on the money
order receipt, I was able to submit a claim and get a refund for one of
them although it took 8 weeks. The other money order in question was for
almost $400 and the USPS ended up sending me photocopies of the front and
the back of the document where the endorsement signature of the person was
in black and white. He changed his story about not receiving the money
order when I sent him a copy showing where he had signed.

Remember to keep the stub or receipt for money orders.

John Gwilliam