[meteorite-list] Mutha Stone

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 31 14:18:14 2005

Yes Adam, this is a stupid thread that you started and
a nice way to start the New Year. It seems that Dean
Bessy has figured you out though and so have we. Once
again you make unsubstantiated, apparently false
claims that you then get caught at, and can't back up.
Just to set the facts straight, we asked you to
provide the list with a copy of the supposed new
"meteorite" law. We did not ask you to translate it
because we knew you wouldn't be able to, and we
wouldn't trust your translation anyway. We can get it
translated for ourselves. Why don't you just ask your
"most respectable" source to send us a copy, so that
we can see it for ourselves? Surely, that would not be
too difficult. As for your b.s. about us "avoiding"
the so called issue, we answered your first question
in our first email. We answered your second even more
ridiculous question in our second email. Your are the
only one that seems to be consistently evasive. As for
your little qwip at Dean, it would appear that Dean
Bessy is far more knowledgable on this topic than you,
so I certainly wouldn't be making any snide remarks
about his intelligence if I were in your position.

This is not the first time that you have tried to pull
this type of crap with other dealer's meteorites, and
it is getting old. Your motives are quite transparent.
>From now on Adam if you can't back up your ridiculous
claims then I wouldn't post them in the first place.

Thanks

-John

=== message truncated ===

Arizona Skies Meteorites