[meteorite-list] AD - Excellent Material - Auctions Ending

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 12:12:29 2005

Dear List Members,

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and will have a safe and Prosperous New
Year.

I have 52 eBay auctions ending later today under my seller name,
NaturesVault. There are many excellent deals to be had, several are still at
just 99 cents!

Tonight I will be loading an assortment of my new Angrite, NWA 2999. As you
know a new abstract has been published titled, "Unique Angrite NWA 2999: The
Case For Samples From Mercury".

All of these specimens will have the "Buy it Now" feature and you will not
find a better price out there for this rare material. I will also load an
assortment of unclassified Saharans starting at just 99 cents, along with my
regular weekly offerings.

To see all of these, go to eBay and search for items by seller,
NaturesVault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection