AW: [meteorite-list] dong qinqin je and fukang

From: Kashuba, Ontario, California <mary.kashuba_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 28 12:08:07 2005

Mark, Michael and List,

It was Lot 8084, 910 grams with an estimate of $18,000 to $22,000.

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=USA&screen=lotdetailsNoFlash&iSaleItemNo=2651951&iSaleNo=13327&sServer=http://images2.bonhams.com/&sPath=2005-10/10/7153424-48-1.jpg#

It does not show on the Sale Results page.

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=USA&screen=ResultsXML&iSaleNo=13327

Bob Jackson and I handled the slice at the preview. It was very heavily
coated. On the back side at one edge there was a small area of
discoloration that might have been rust creeping along under the clear coat.
Do we know yet if this is a ruster?

John Kashuba
Ontario, California