[meteorite-list] Gary K. Foote and a little Esquel

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 20 08:44:15 2005

Hi Dana,

I hung a round lurking a bit before posting and got the 'gist' of this place pretty early
on. I hope nobody here is offended by my sense of humor. I tend to come on like
gangbusters, figuring, what the heck? Let's have some fun alongside the serious convo!

I do plan on making it to Tucson, barring any acts of God. My wife is having some
surgery this week, but we expect all to be healed and ready to fly by then. She's as
interested as I in the subject of Rocks from Space.

Finally - if you have a Delphi ID you might want to stop in at the Brothers and Sisters
in the Wind forum [BS in the Wind]. At;

http://forums.delphiforums.com/newenglandbiker/messages

Also the Motorcycle Ride Voluunteer Network;

http://www.mrvnonline.org

Lots of good people there.

See you in Tucson!

Gary