[meteorite-list] Gary K. Foote and a little Esquel

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 19 23:23:12 2005

Dana,

Your first paragraph is VERY well worded. Many of us
feel the same. Amen.

I can't comment on bikers, but you guys and your
machines should work okay on our dry lakes--- Watch
out for soft spots.

As for the circumstances of your Esquel search, sorry.
 What a nice thought. I'd like that---

Thanks for the good words,
Norm
http://tektitesource.com